Wednesday, January 18, 2012
snow and what to do?
When its cold, wet and messy out it is a great time to think about the garden and the warmth of spring and summer. I like to look through books and mags to get ideas about not only my yard but what might look good at my customers yards and what I need to get done. This time of year is always hard for me as well as my fellow landscapers. With the economy the way it is the problem I have is people that aren't licensed taking away work from us that pay are dues. So please people check to see licences and credentials. It will give us a fighting chance to make a living. I have lots of knowledge that can be at your service. It be design, maintenance, education, consulting, or someone to talk to about gardening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment